воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

desert pines golf course las vegas




Its been a long time since ive posted but I dont think that really matters cause I dont think a lot of people read this BUT im going to update it anyways.

So last Tue I had the chance to go see a band that Iapos;ve loved since high school on their reunion tour and it was amazing Mest broke up a few years back but they were the band that basically got me into alternative music is it was cool to hear their old stuff again live.

A band Im friends with called Rookie of the Year also played and theyapos;re always amazing to see live I love their music and theyapos;re very talented musicians. Theyapos;re all super nice too They hooked me up with a photo pass and I got some pretty sweet pics. Feel free to check em out at www.myspace.com/frontfocusphotography

Quietdrive also played which was pretty awesome. I really like their music too. You probably know them from their time after time remix but honestly thats nothing compared the their own music. I dont like that remix at all and I think their actually music shows how much talent they really have.

I didnt take photos of any of the other bands cause I kinda just wanted to relax and enjoy the show but now im kinda kicking myself for it. It would have been sweet to get some good pictures of quietdrive. Theyapos;re coming back to LA at the end of the tour so maybe ill go to that show and try to get some shoots.

fisher price garage, desert pines golf course las vegas, desert pines golf course, desert pines golf club vegas, desert pines golf club las vegas, desert pines golf club.



Комментариев нет: